Bachelor of Science - Business Administration - 1984, University of Missouri, St. Louis
Certified Public Accountant in the State of Missouri - 1988
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the firms designated ERISA Compliance Officer
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants and a past member of the Peer Review Committee
- Missouri Association of Tax Practitioners (Board Member, Past President)
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plan
- Peachtree Accountants Network and a QuickBooks Pro Advisor
Managing Partner of Grabel, Schnieders, Hollman & Co., P.C. since 2005.
Experienced in audit, accounting, and tax services for a variety of businesses and not-for-profit organizations. Responsible for completion of the engagement, financial statements, and tax returns.
Involved in special projects which include management advisory services, and installation of computerized accounting systems.